Effective Date: May 25, 2018
This Policy applies solely to your use of our Sites. It does not apply to information we collect in connection with your attendance at LGS events, programs, camps or other activities (other than forms and other information and communications submitted through the Sites), or if you otherwise interact with us. You should appreciate that all information collected or submitted may potentially be publicly accessible, or made accessible. You should protect important private information accordingly.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
LGS collects a variety of information from you when you choose to provide it to us in connection with your use of our Sites. This may include when you request information from us, apply to an LGS event, register for a camp, create an account, fill out or submit a form or questionnaire, request transportation, add a contact, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, make a purchase, sign a participant waiver, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, chat with us, send us a message, or otherwise communicate or interact with us via the Sites. The information we collect may include your name, contact information (including your address, email address, and telephone number), applicant/registrant information (including academic and educational information and history, age, birthday, demographic information, family and ethnic information, medical information, athletic experience and positions, applicant essays and parent assessments), payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Right to Access: You have the ability to access and export the personal information that we have on file. Log into your account and select the “Privacy Setting” link on the main dashboard. Get started here: https://my.legacyglobalsports.com. You can “Export Profile Information” in this section
Right to be Forgotten:
You have the ability to request to delete your profile containing your personal information. Please note, when your account is deleted, all order history will also be deleted and if you wish to participate again, you will have to create a new account. Also, if you have a balance due on your account or have a current open order, we will request that you close these out prior to deleting your profile. Log into your account and select the “Privacy Setting” link on the main dashboard. Get started here: https://my.legacyglobalsports.com. You can “Request To Delete” in this section.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Sites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Depending on the services you use, we may also collect and process information about your location. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
LGS may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve Legacy Global Sports and our Sites;
- Evaluate your application for a LGS program, camp, event or activity;
- Facilitate communication with LGS and LGS staff
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process forms and transactions, and send you related information, including notifications, confirmations and invoices,
- Develop new Services and content;
- Provide you with information about LGS and about LGS and third party events, programs, camps, activities, products, services, promotions and special offers that we think might be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the Sites and provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Sites;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from LGS and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
LGS may share the information we collect from and about you as described in this Policy including:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With third party service providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform services for us or our students and participants;
- As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of the LGS Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, bankruptcy, or reorganization of our business, including any data or information collected; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Further, we may share aggregated or anonymous information that does not identify you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California residents: LGS may share your personal information with select third parties. Under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using our Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
LGS takes precautions (including certain physical, administrative, and technical measures) to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Breach Notification: If a breach in our system becomes known by us, you will be notified of the breach within 72 hours. The notification will describe the nature and likely consequences of the breach as well as actions to be taken by us and contact information for any questions you may have.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from LGS by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY